Newly renovated, painted in striking colors and ready to be enjoyed to the fullest: the apartments of Cadushi Apartments are ready for you.
Surrounded by a tropical garden, the apartments each have a small patio. Inside there is a spacious living room with a smart television (with cable, internet ), an open kitchen with everything you need, and a bedroom.
There are six apartments with king-size beds and two with twin size beds; these are perfect for small families; all apartments are air-conditioned with separate air conditioning units.
Below you will find a list of the apartment’s interior and appliances:
- In the kitchen: a microwave oven, a ceramic counter-top, a water cooker, a coffee maker, a french door refrigerator with ice maker and cook-, glass- and silverware as well as tea towels.
- In the bathroom: shower, plenty of towels, a drying rack, iron, an ironing board, a hairdryer, toiletries, a toilet and a wash basin
- In the bedroom: a king-size bed (or 2 twin-size, perfect for small families) with reading lamps
- In the living room: a dining table with four chairs, a seating area with a couch and two chairs and a smart television.
Our rates are divided into the low season (from March 6th to May 31st) & (September 1st – December 14th), Mid-Season (June 1st to August 31st), High Season (December 15th to March 5th).
- Low Season (March 6 – May 31) & (September 1 – December 14) – USD 95.00 per night (taxes not included)
- Mid Season (June 1 – August 31) – USD 85.00 per night (tax not included)
- High Season (December 15 – March 5) – USD 160.00 per night (taxes not included)
Please note that our apartments do not have an extra sofa bed or foldaway bed for extra guests; we do, however offer the use of one roll-away bed for a fee.